Competition Series Stretched Saddlebags for 2014+
- Stretched 4.5" down, 9" back
- Pre-drilled & pre-fit
- Primed & ready to paint
- Made from premium hand laid fiberglass
Upgrade the profile of your bagger with Bad Dad's new Competition Series Stretched Bags. The new Competition Series Bags are stretched longer to feature a more dramatic profile to really set your bike apart.
The Competition Series Bags are a full replacement saddlebag which is stretched 4-1/2" down and 9" back to provide the perfect balance of aesthetics and cornering ability. Bad Dad's Competition Bags are all pre-drilled & pre-fit for easy installation and coated in a final primer finish which is ready for paint. A matching rear fender is also available for all 2014+ Touring models.
Bad Dad's Competition Bags are built from CNC'd patterns to provide the highest level of quality, symmetry & fit. All bags are constructed from hand laid fiberglass to create a very strong & durable part.
What's so special about this Bad Dad product?
- Direct replacement for factory Harley-Davidson saddlebags, both hard and soft bag styles
- Bags come pre-drilled and pre-fit to match factory lids and latches
- More carrying space over stock bags
- All Stretched Bags are finished in a primer that is ready to paint right out of the box
- Only available in the no exhaust configuration due to the 9" rearward stretch. We recommend using our Turn Down Exhaust or a side exit exhaust with this setup (Bad Dad recommends using its Summit Fender & Stretched Bags if keeping a traditional dual exhaust setup)
Designed to be used with Bad Dad's Competition Series Fenders for the 2014+ Touring models. All of Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly made in the USA.