Injected Stretched Saddlebags for 2014+
- Stretched 4.5" down, 5" back
- Pre-drilled & pre-fit
- Primed & ready to paint
- Injection molded for smooth interior surface
These stretched, one piece saddlebags are another great product for building your 2014+ custom bagger. Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags feature a useable 4-1/2" stretch over the factory saddlebag. This complete replacement bag is actually deeper on the inside which means more crucial carrying capacity.
All of Bad Dad's Stretched Bags are pre-drilled & per-fit to work with your OEM saddlebag lids, hardware, and mounting accessories. Your new bags will be delivered in a final primer finish which is ready to go directly to paint- simply wet sand and spray.
Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags are made from our own closed injection molds. This quality process produces a Stretched Bag that is just as smooth on the inside as it is on the outside. Bad Dad's injection method allows us to create a Stretched Bag with a perfectly controlled wall thickness and an interior that is just as smooth as the factory bags. You will love these Stretched Saddlebags, and so will your painter!
What's so special about this Bad Dad product?
- Direct replacement for factory Harley-Davidson saddlebags, both hard and soft bag styles.
- Bags come pre-drilled and pre-fit to match factory lids and latches.
- More carrying space over stock bags.
- Injection technology creates a Stretched Bag with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass while adding the smoothness and precision of plastic.
- All Stretched Bags are finished in a primer that is ready to paint right out of the box.
- Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust configurations.
All of Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly made in the USA.