D.O.T. Compliant Phase 7 L.E.D. Headlamps
Increase your visibility and enhance your nighttime riding experience with these regulation-approved L.E.D. headlamps. The L.E.D. Headlamp produces light far superior to that of conventional halogen lamps, with a color temperature of 5,800K, closer to the color temperature of daylight providing better visibility. Complex Reflector design provides unmatched performance while providing the appearance of a traditional headlamp. The maintenance-free lamp uses a solid-state, bulb-free system that's impervious to damage caused by shock and vibration, with a military grade, die-cast aluminum housing, non-yellowing polycarbonate lens and a scratch-resistant hard coating to protect against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards.
- Advanced LED technology has significantly reduced LED headlamp current draw compared to halogen products, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements & extending charging system life
- Low beam current draw 1.8 amps (stock halogen is 4.9 amps)
- High beam current draw 3.6 amps (stock halogen is 5.5 amps)
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector
- Meets applicable DOT, FMVSS or SAE requirements
- 3-year warranty on headlamp
- Made in the U.S.A.
PN - Fitment
7" Phase 7 L.E.D. Headlamp
Harley: '94-'19 Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes; '91-'17 FL Softail & '18-'19 Fatboy Models with 7” Headlights & '12-'16 Dyna Switchback. '14-'19 Electra Glides, '14 CVO Road King, Street Glides, Trikes & '18-'19 Fatboys require Wiring Adapter P/N 5487, sold separately. '14-'19 Road Kings (except '14 CVO Road King) require Wiring Adapter 5478, sold separately.
Indian: '14-'19 Indian Models (except Scout Models)
Indian Note: '14 Indian models require a new VCM (OEM P/N 4015220). L.E.D. technology draws less amperage than stock which may cause an indicator to appear.
Yamaha: '98-'10 V Star 650 Classic & Silverado, '00-'09 V Star 1100 Classic & Silverado & '99-'13 Road Star Models (except Warrior)