Orbit Vision 7" L.E.D. Headlight
If you're looking for an ultra high-performance DOT-approved L.E.D. headlamp that provides superior visibility and additional "wow factor," look no further. Powerful high-output L.E.D.'s with integrated outer white halo ring significantly enhance the rider's nighttime field of vision and all-around visibility.
- Raw Lumen Output: 2,600 (High Beam); 1,350 (Low Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output: 1,600 (High Beam); 1000 (Low Beam)
- Reduced low-beam current draw: 1.5 amps
- Reduced high-beam current draw: 3.0 amps
- Color temperature: 6,000K
- Uses standard H4, 3-blade connector and includes all mounting hardware
- Uniform light distribution and greater temperature stability
- Durable IP67-rated aluminum housing, with UV-protected scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Exceeds applicable DOT and Transport Canada requirements
- '14-later Electra Glides, Street Glides & Trikes require Wiring Adapter, P/N 5487, sold separately (Click Here)
- '14-later Road Kings require Wiring Adapter, P/N 5478, sold separately (Click Here)
- Indian models require Orbit Headlight Adapter P/N 2469, sold separately (Click Here)
NOTE: Not compatible with Kuryakyn Headlight trims for '14-later Electra Glides, Street Glides,Trikes & some after market L.E.D. turn signals.